Internship, Graphic Designer, Illustrator
- Learn the discipline and techniques required to create artwork.
- Able to adapt the style and manner of the current work.
- Take ownership from concept to execution.
- Review and iterate until the work is acceptable.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and managers
- A visually striking portfolio showcasing custom illustrations.
- Highly conceptual/creative - you can take a rough idea and see it through concept to completion
- Always learning and staying up to date with design trends and best practices.
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills